Croatian Agency for Coastal Traffic has received offers for servicing eight state ferry lines. Competing for the ferry line 310 Mali Losinj – Unije – Srakane Vele – Susak starts on 22nd December 2020.
All offers were opened on 15th December with the Committee and several ferry company directors in attendance. The chosen companies will be responsible for serving the ferry routes from January 1st 2021 til the end of the year. This applies for the following ferry routes:
- 310 Mali Losinj – (Unije – Srakane Vele – Susak) and vice versa
- 311 Ilovik – Mrtvaska – (Mali Losinj) and vice versa
- 405 Rava – (Mala Rava – Veli Iz – Mali Iz) – Zadar and vice versa / 406 Zadar – Sali – Zaglav and vice versa
- 501 Krapanj – Brodarica and vice versa
- 505 Vodice – Prvic Sepurine – Prvic Luka – Zlarin – Sibenik and vice versa
- 612 Komiza – Bisevo and vice versa
- 614 Korcula – Orebic and vice versa
- 807 Sudurad – Lopud – Kolocep – Dubrovnik and vice versa
Jadrolinija was the only company with an offer for lines 505 and 807. Porat Ilovid had an offer for state line 311, while Gradski parking d.o.o applied for a ferry route 501. One offer was received for line 612 by Nautički Centar Komiža, while G & V Line Iadera and KTD Bilan bid on the line 614. Ferry line 406 and 406 received offers only from the G & V Line Iadera.
The Committee will review the offers and give its final verdict 30 days since receiving all offers.
Offers for the profitable ferry route No. 616 Trogir – Slatine – Split can be delivered until 25th January 2021.
Source: Croatian Coastal Agency